The Princeton Society of Fellows is awarding fellowship for PhD studies in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Selected Natural Sciences. The stipend for the academic year 2014-15 will be approximately $80,000. In addition, fellows are provided with a shared office, a personal computer, a research account of $5000 a year, access to university grants, benefits and other resources., New Jersey, 2014 2017
Scholarship Program: 2014-2017 Fellowship Competition
Type of Award: Fellowship
Nationality: This scholarship is open only for U.S. citizens.
Employer: The Princeton Society of Fellows is sponsors fellowship.
Level of study: The fellowship is open for PhD studies.
Subject(s): Fellowship in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Selected Natural Sciences.
Duration: Fellowship is awarded for three academic year.
Number of awards: Four three-year Postdoctoral Fellowships will be awarded this year.
Am I eligible? 1. Candidates already holding the PhD degree at time of application.
2. Candidates who are ABD (all but dissertation) at time of application.
3. Recipients of doctorates in Education (EdD or PhD degrees), doctorates of Jurisprudence, and holders of PhD degrees from Princeton University are not eligible to apply.
4. If you have already applied to the Princeton Society of Fellows, you may not apply a second time. We therefore recommend that candidates wait until they have completed a substantial portion of the dissertation (approximately half) before applying.
5. Fellowships will be awarded to candidates at the beginning of their academic career. Candidates must have already demonstrated outstanding scholarly achievement and excellence in teaching. Their work should also show evidence of unusual promise. The Society has a particular interest in fostering innovative interdisciplinary approaches in the humanities and social sciences.
6. US citizens and non-citizens, regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability, are eligible to apply.
7. Fellows must reside in or near Princeton during the academic year of their fellowship term in order that they can attend weekly seminars and other events on campus.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted Electronically.
What does it cover? The stipend for the academic year 2014-15 will be approximately $80,000. In addition, fellows are provided with a shared office, a personal computer, a research account of $5000 a year, access to university grants, benefits and other resources.
Scholarship Description: The Princeton Society of Fellows, an interdisciplinary group of scholars in the humanities, social sciences, and selected natural sciences, invites applications for the 2014-2017 Fellowship competition. Fellows are expected to reside in or near Princeton during the academic year in order to attend weekly seminars and participate fully in the intellectual life of the Society.
Application closing date: Application Postmark deadline: October 1, 2013. (The online application form will be available on August 30, 2013).