HSF/Clorox Sueña Sin Límites Mothers Scholarship by The Hispanic Scholarship Fund, California, 2013 2014
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund offers the International Hispanic Mothers Scholarship for Undergraduate and Graduate Studies, California, 2013 2014
Scholarship Program: HSF/Clorox Sueña Sin Límites Mothers Scholarship
Type of Award : Scholarship
Nationality: U.S. Citizen are invited to apply.
Employer: The Hispanic Scholarship Fund funds for the Scholarship
Level of Study: It supports the Undergraduate and Graduate Studies.
Subject(s): It supports studies in All majors
Duration: Scholarships are awarded for one academic year.
Number of Awards: The program will award six (6) Hispanic mothers.
Am I Eligible? (1) Be of Hispanic heritage
(2) Be a U.S. Citizen,legal permanent resident or an eligible non-U.S. citizen
(3) Must be a mother, ages 25-45 as of September 22, 2012
(4) Must have a minimum of six (6) completed units that are transferable
(4) Must be enrolled full-time or part-time in a degree seeking program at a two-year, four-year or online U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam for the 2013-2014 academic year.
(5) Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scal
What does it cover? Awards are in the amount of $10,000 each are disbursed in Fall 2013.
How do I Apply? You can apply Online.
Scholarship Description: The HSF/Clorox Sueña Sin Límites Mothers Scholarship Program provides scholarships to Latino mothers on the path to higher education.Applicants are required to submit an essay detailing how the scholarship will make their biggest dreams a reality, and how will this allow you to give back to your family and community.
Application closing date: The Deadline to apply for the scholarship is 15 December, 2012