Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company offers Scholarship for Minority Students interested in careers in the insurance and financial services industry, USA, 2012.
Scholarship Program: MassMutual Scholars
Type of Award: Scholarship
Nationality: US citizen
Employer: Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
Level of study: Undergraduate and Graduate
Subject(s): Insurance and financial services
Duration: Not Known
Number of awards: 30
Am I eligible? 1. Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
2. Open to students of African American, Asian/Pacific Islander or Hispanic descent.
3. Must show proof of U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired).
4. Will be entering sophomore, junior, senior or 5th-year senior year at an
accredited college or university.
5. Students of all majors will be considered.
6. Preference will be given to students who demonstrate: (a)An interest in pursuing a career in the insurance and financial services industry
(b)leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
What does it cover? Scholarship covers an amount of $5000
How do I apply? Online
Scholarship Description: Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company offers a national scholarship program for minority students completing college nationally, raise awareness of careers in financial services, and recruit and retain the top talent touched by our programs.
Application closing date: May 4, 2012