Music Department of Sonoma State University is offering Scholarship program for Undergraduate Students in Music, California, 2013 2014
Scholarship Program: Music Scholarship
Type of Award: Scholarship
Nationality: Scholarship is open for U.S. citizens only.
Employer: The Music Department of Sonoma State University is organizing scholarship program.
Level of study: This scholarship program is funding for undergraduate studies.
Subject(s): Scholarship in the field of Music.
Duration: This scholarship is for one academic year.
Number of awards: The number of awards for this fellowship program is not mentioned.
Am I eligible? 1) Residency requirement.
2) Minimum music course load (6 units/ semester).
3) Active participation in required ensembles.
4) Minimum 2.5 GPA with no grade lower than a C in any music course.
5) Attendance at Scholarship Award Ceremony
6) Four-year maximum of support for freshmen; three for transfer students; five for full-time music education credential students.
How do I apply? Students can apply for this scholarship award program by post.
What does it cover? Scholarships ranging from $500 to $2500 per year will be offered for all woodwind, brass, string and percussion instruments, piano, voice and composition.
Scholarship Description: The Music Department of Sonoma State University is pleased to announce an open competition for scholarships in Music for the academic year 2012-2013. Scholarships ranging from $500 to $2500 per year will be offered for all woodwind, brass, string and percussion instruments, piano, voice and composition.
Application closing date: This application and all supporting documents are due 11 February 2013.